Salesforce.com Force.com Developer Spring ’14 Maintenance Exam Test Questions & Answers
Note: Questions and answers may not be in this order. I’m not giving the assurance that the answers are 100% correct but this made me pass the maintenance exam. 🙂
- What is the capability of Data Import Wizard? Answers: B, D
- Field mappings can be saved and used in later imports.
- Example import values are displayed to help with field mapping.
- Records can be imported for all standard and custom objects.
- An import file can be dragged into the wizard for uploading.
- What option is available to user when building a dashboard? Answers: C, D
- Add up to 50 components in a single dashboard.
- Display data from multiple reports in a single component.
- Display fractions as percentages in a table component.
- Group and name dashboard filter values.
- How can an administrator control access to the Salesforce1 mobile application? Answers: A,B
- Enforce IP restrictions for mobile devices.
- Define which users have login access.
- Create and assign a mobile configuration.
- Assign the mobile user a standard profile.
- How can an administrator customize reporting for users? Answers: B,D
- Limit the number of reports a single user can create.
- Remove footer information from exported reports.
- Enable historical trending reports for campaigns.
- Hide report types from all users.
- What is a capability of Salesforce Orders? Answers: B,C
- Account and contract fields on an order can be modified.
- Reduction orders can be created to process product returns.
- Orders can be created directly from an account or contract.
- An order can be associated with multiple price books.