Salesforce.com Force.com Developer Summer ’15 Maintenance Exam Test Questions & Answers
- Which component can be included in a Lightning page built using the Lightning App Builder? Answers: A, D
- Third-party components from the AppExchange.
- The Twitter Standard Component.
- The Map Standard Component.
- The Recent Items Standard Component.
- What is a capability of Chatter feed post editing? Answer: C, D
- Group owners can edit system-generated posts in Chatter groups.
- Record owners can see previous versions of an edited post.
- Users can edit the text of their own Chatter posts.
- Record owners can edit other users’ posts on records they own.
- What is a capability of Chatter Files? Answers: A, D
- Files can be synced from Chatter to a folder in a local directory.
- Users can use @mentions to share files in content libraries.
- Private content may only be shared in private Chatter groups.
- All content files from content libraries can be synced in Chatter.
- What is a capability of Chatter groups? Answers: B, C
- Administrators can assign non-unique names to any Chatter group.
- Administrators can choose which custom object records can be added to groups.
- Chatter group owners can edit other users’ posts in groups they own.
- Chatter group owners can write a group description of any length.
- The VP of Sales wants sales reps to be able to quickly create a new opportunity record automatically related to an existing account. This should only be available in the Salesforce1 mobile app. Answers: B
- The Quick Actions section of the Account page layout.
- The Salesforce1 Action Bar section of the Account page layout.
- The Mobile Card section of the Account page layout.
- The Salesforce1 Action Bar section of the Opportunity page layout.