Salesforce.com Force.com Developer Summer ’14 Maintenance Exam Test Questions & Answers
Note: Questions and answers may not be in this order. Once again, I’m not giving the assurance that my answers are 100% correct but this made me pass the maintenance exam. Good luck! 🙂
- Which report type allows a user to drill down to a report from a dashboard in the Salesforce1 mobile app? Answers: A, B
- What is a capability of User Sharing? Answer: C
- Administrators can enable or disable the Sharing button for individual user records.
- The organization-wide default setting for the User object defaults to Public Read/Write.
- Administrators can control the visibility of user records with organization-wide default settings.
- Users can hide their own user records in the org using their Personal Settings.
- What is true about the enhancements to user management permissions? Answers: A, C
- User management permissions can be assigned using a profile or permission set.
- Users with the View All Users permission can log in as any user.
- Users can be granted a subset of the capabilities of the Manage Users permission.
- User management permissions can be found under Object Permissions.
- What can a community manager do in the Community Engagement Console? Answers: A, D
- Set up reputation levels for community members.
- Assign community moderators.
- Add and remove community members.
- View community performance dashboards.
- What can an administrator do with reports and dashboards? Answers: A, D
- Mass delete reports not used in dashboards or analytic snapshots.
- Include roll-up summary fields in historical trending.
- Mass delete dashboards that are not scheduled to automatically refresh.
- Enable historical trending for forecasting items.