Salesforce.com Force.com Developer Winter ’15 Maintenance Exam Test Questions & Answers
Note: Questions and answers may not be in this order. Once again, I’m not giving the assurance that my answers are 100% correct but this made me pass the maintenance exam. Good luck! 🙂
- A tabular report can be used as the source report for which Dashboard component? Answers: D
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Users at Universal Containers often need to update the Status and Amount of an opportunity using the Salesforce1 mobile application. How can this common update be expedited? Answer: A, D
- Create a custom action on the Opportunity object using a Visualforce page.
- Create a mobile-only page layout for the Opportunity object.
- Create a global update action on the Chatter feed.
- Create an object-specific update action on the Opportunity object.
- What is a feature of unlisted groups in Chatter? Answers: A, C
- Users with the Manage Unlisted Groups permission can access unlisted groups.
- Users can ask for permission to join unlisted groups.
- Members of an unlisted group can view the group in list views and search results.
- Users with the Modify All Data permission can access unlisted groups.
- What is a capability of Advanced Setup Search? Answers: A, C
- Search for individual Setup items, such as workflow rules, by name.
- Bookmark specific items listed in the Setup search results.
- See which object an item is associated with in the Setup search results.
- Search for a specific file stored in the Shared Documents folder.
- Universal Containers uses a custom object to track open job positions and would like to send an automatic email to the hiring manager when a position is moved to the closed stage. What can be used to accomplish this? Answers: A
- Workflow rule
- Auto-response rule
- Escalation rule
- Cross-object formula